- Bachelor's Degree in Humanities/Liberal Arts, Linguistics/Languages, Mass Communications, Property Development/Real Estate Management.
- Must have at least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Chinese speaking
- Full-Time position is available.
- Responsible for providing after sales services to residential unit owners such as turnover of units, complaints management, addressing billing concerns and accounts queries.
For 85 years now, we have brought to life some of the nation's most iconic places for living, shopping, business, and entertainment. We have been building traditions, creating indelible experiences, and developing new inspirations for living.