- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Human Resource Management.
- Must have at least 1 year of working experience in time keeping and statutory benefits.
- Must be analytical and keen to details
- Prepares payroll of employees
- Ensures accuracy of payroll data
- Maintains payroll records of employees
- Consolidates and validates payroll hours
- Responsible for tracking vacation and sick leaves
For 85 years now, we have brought to life some of the nation's most iconic places for living, shopping, business, and entertainment. We have been building traditions, creating indelible experiences, and developing new inspirations for living.